- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
My Student Records (MySR) Help
My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) is where you view and manage your student record online.
In My Student Records (MySR) you can:
- keep your personal details, including your mobile phone number and postal address up to date
- check and change your enrolment (before census date)
- view and confirm your course enrolment details
- view and print your results
- view and print your Statement of Account
Technical info and help
You can access My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) from anywhere (on or off campus) as long as you have an internet connection.
Windows, Mac, iPad and Android
You can use any current web browser version, however you must:
- have the pop-up blocker disabled
If you are experiencing technical trouble with My Student Records (MySR) (such as not being able to access it), please contact the IT Service Desk.
For help with using My Student Records to complete your enrolment you can: