My Student Records (MySR) Help

My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) is where you view and manage your student record online.

In My Student Records (MySR) you can:

  • keep your personal details, including your mobile phone number and postal address up to date
  • check and change your enrolment (before census date)
  • view and confirm your course enrolment details
  • view and print your results
  • view and print your Statement of Account

Technical info and help

You can access My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) from anywhere (on or off campus) as long as you have an internet connection.

System requirements

Windows, Mac, iPad and Android
You can use any current web browser version, however you must:

  • have the pop-up blocker disabled
  • have enabled bjavascript

Technical help

If you are experiencing technical trouble with My Student Records (MySR) (such as not being able to access it), please contact the IT Service Desk.

Enrolment help

For help with using My Student Records to complete your enrolment you can: