- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- - Mental Health and Wellbeing Month
- - Mental health meanings
- - Health and physical wellbeing
- - Respect.Now.Always.
- - Counselling Service
- - Australia and New Zealand University Mental Health Day
- - Lifeline Training
- - Wellness Walk
- - 10 Tips to Stress Less at University
- - Lifeline CSWT Fast-track Program (Online)
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing training
- Contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team
Walk with us for social change in October 2020!
What is the Wellness Walk?
It’s a fantastic opportunity for colleagues, peers and soon-to-be- friends to go for a walk, increase physical activity and enjoy Sydney’s best sights, while showing your support and advocating for people living with mental illness, their families and carers.
The act of walking reflects that living with mental illness is a step-by-step one-at-a-time process. The organisers position ‘Crossing Sydney Harbour Bridge signifies bridging the gap by moving from stigma to understanding’. Walking together as a community, acknowledges that mental health is everyone’s business and we as a community can support social change and build capacity of those suffering.
Join the Western Team
Western Sydney University’s Western Wellness Walkers have been participating in the Wellness Walk since 2016.
More information coming soon.