- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- - Mental Health and Wellbeing Month
- - Mental health meanings
- - Health and physical wellbeing
- - Respect.Now.Always.
- - Counselling Service
- - Australia and New Zealand University Mental Health Day
- - Lifeline Training
- - Wellness Walk
- - 10 Tips to Stress Less at University
- - Lifeline CSWT Fast-track Program (Online)
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing training
- Contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team
Health and physical wellbeing
Looking after your physical health is a significant part of looking after your overall wellbeing. Having a healthy lifestyle includes making the right choices for your health such as healthy eating, being active and maintaining a healthy weight.
The following information on Healthy Lifestyles, Tobacco, Alcohol and Other Drugs, Sexual Health and Mature Health has been put together in consultation with Population Health (Nepean Blue Mountains and Western Sydney Local Health Districts) to help staff and students look after their physical health and wellbeing.