Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Travel and Tourism [SIT60112 or SIT60116] with one of the below providers you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Tourism Management and you will have 120 credit points applied to your University record, this is approximately one year of full time study in credit. To have this credit package applied you should submit an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window).
- Approved providers* of this pathway are: Academies Australasia College, Academies Australasia Institute, Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Australian College of Technology, Clarendon Business College, Supreme Business College and TAFENSW.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management 1664||120 credit points|
(120 credit points remain)
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
- 10cp – 200911 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 10cp - 200912 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cp - 101551 Understanding Society
- 10cp - 101901 Tourism and Global Trends
- 10cp - 101900 Working with Communities
- 30cps - Level 1 unspecified units
- 40cps - Level 2 unspecified units