Claim your credit

Many Tertiary Education pathways (opens in a new window), diploma and above, include an element of credit.

You can claim your credit online using our Pathways Credit form in My Student Records (MySR).

Your details have been uploaded to the university from UAC, so you can simply enter the applicable pathways code and submit the form.

In most cases there is no need to provide transcripts, and processing is usually instantaneous.