Claim your credit
All Tertiary Education pathways (opens in a new window), diploma and above, include an element of credit.
You can claim your credit online using our Pathways Credit e-form.
Your details have been uploaded to the university from UAC, so you can simply enter the applicable pathways code and submit the form.
In most cases there is no need to provide transcripts, and processing is usually instantaneous.
Confirming your Pathways credit in 5 easy steps
- Accept your offer and enrol in your course in My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window).
Complete all steps up to 'Specialisations and Units'.
- If applicable to your course, select your Specialisation/s in My Student Records. However, do not enrol in any Units as yet.
If a specialisation is required for your course. we need to know what it is in order to confirm your credit. However, do not enrol in Units yet, as once your credit is confirmed you may be able to select more advanced ones.
- Locate and write down your Pathways Code (opens in a new window)
- Log into e-forms (opens in a new window) and complete the Pathways Credit form. An email will be sent to your student email account confirming your request.
- When you receive the email confirming your credit, go back into My Student Records (MySR) (opens in a new window) select your Units and complete your enrolment.
If you did not have confirmation that your vocational or higher education course was complete at the time you received your offer, we may send an email to your student account asking for proof of completion before your credit can be processed.