Advanced Diploma of Accounting
If you have a completed Advanced Diploma of Accounting [FNS60215] from one of the below providers you will receive guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business and be eligible for 50 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|17L0111||Bachelor of Business 2786||50cps guaranteed||Pathway to BBus credit details|
The Bachelor of Business allows you to choose from a number of majors. Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Director of Academic Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook.
- Approved providers** for this pathway are: Academies Australasia College, Academies Australasia Institute, Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Australian College of Finance, Australian College of Technology, Clarendon Business College, Pacific College, Supreme Business College and TAFENSW.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details to the Bachelor of Business:
- 10cps: 200972 Accounting in Context
- 40cps: unspecified electives