Compliance Program Unit
- identifies and summarises the current NSW and Commonwealth laws that govern the University and the university sector's operations and activities.
- outlines the purpose of the legislation, and its relevance to the University.
- is available to download as a PDF document (it is searchable using "ctrl-F".)
- For University-staff, please view the Compliance Directory under University-only documents
Fast Numbers on the Compliance Directory as at June 2021
- 148 : different pieces of legislation
- 21 : pieces of legislation of the Watchlist
- 76 : Commonwealth legislation
- 72 : NSW legislation
- Top 3 legislation categories: 1. Tax, Finance & Procurement (27); 2. Property Management (17); 3. Environment & Sustainability (15).
Comments and Corrections
Comments pertaining to the Directory, including any corrections, are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org