- Vice-Chancellor and President
- Board of Trustees
- Academic Senate
- Office of Governance Services
- Western Sydney University Strategic Plan
- Professoriate Leadership Group
- Contact Us
- Corpus Strategic Funding Areas
The Western Sydney University of Western Sydney embraces the vision statement of the Council for Aboriginal Reconciliation which guides all its endeavours:
A united Australia which respects this land of ours; values the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage; and provides justice and equity for all. Western Sydney University therefore seeks to respond and be part of the wish of the vast majority of Australians to participate in the creation of a confident and harmonious nation where:
- we acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the original inhabitants of this continent and we recognise their loss of land, children, languages, health and kin
- we believe that Australia will only become a mature nation if the past is acknowledged, the present understood and the future confidently based on the co-existence of rights.
This University is committed to providing higher education pathways for Indigenous students and contributing to the process of reconciliation as an education institution which shares with the Australian community the cultures, languages, history and contemporary experiences of Australia's Indigenous people.
Approved by the UWS Board of Trustees May 1998