- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- - Census dates
- - Closing dates
- - Upcoming Student Events
- - Postgraduate Coursework Closing Dates
- - 2022 Academic year dateline
- - 2021 Academic year dateline
- - 2020 Academic year dateline
- - 2019 Academic year dateline
- - 2018 Academic year dateline
- - 2017 Academic year dateline
- - 2016 Academic year dateline
- - 2015 Academic year dateline
- - 2014 Academic year dateline
- - 2013 Academic year dateline
- - 2012 Academic year dateline
- - 2011 Academic year dateline
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
- Services and facilities
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Upcoming Student Events
Apr 28Research Seminars - School of Medicine
The School of Medicine Research Seminar Series will be held every Tuesday at 4.00pm via zoom.
Nov 24UNICEF State of the World’s Children Companion Reports Launch
Children’s and mothers’ experiences of diet and nutrition.
Nov 24SoSC Research Seminar on sonification of coronavirus and on Sea urchins
Do you wonder how coronavirus sounds like? Or do you wonder what are the different types of Sea Urchins on Australasian coasts and why?
Nov 27Writing & Society Research Centre, Room To Listen online seminar series
“Sky Conversations”: Readings and Discussion by Authors from The Writing Zone
Nov 30NICM HRI Webinar: The life journey of tryptophan metabolism research: focus on neurodegeneration
Guest speaker, Dr Edwin Lim, will explore tryptophan metabolism research and its link to improving neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatic conditions.
Dec 1White Paper "Depression, Co-Morbidity and Integrated Care"
Invitation to the launch of the Western Sydney University White Paper "Depression, Co-Morbidity and Integrated Care"