External Agencies

External agencies are not usually available to assist you in the University's internal grievance process as they have their own processes for resolving matters. There is generally no cost to lodge a complaint or appeal with an external agency, however complainants should check with the external agency directly. The agencies that may be able to help or advise you include:

Anti-Discrimination Board of NSW
Australian Human Rights Commission
Independent Commission Against Corruption
WorkCover NSW
NSW Ombudsman
NSW Privacy Commissioner
Fair Work Ombudsman
eSafety Commissioner