We invite you to book a tailored careers workshop or guest lecture for your students. We offer a range of generic topics or can contextualise content to suit a particular discipline. Popular topics include:
- Career expo planning – Advice for students
- Resumes and cover letters
- Finding work and job applications
- Job interview techniques
- Networking your way to success
- Career development and goal setting
- Assessment centres
The workshop or guest lecture can be conducted before or after a class, or during a class.
Request a guest lecture
If you would like to request a guest lecture or workshop for your students, please complete the Guest Lecture/Workshop Request Form on CareerHub and we will respond to you within a couple of working days.