We invite you to book a tailored careers workshop or guest lecture for your students. We offer a range of generic topics or can contextualise content to suit a particular discipline. Popular topics include:
- Career Expo Planning – Advice for students
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Finding Work and Job Applications
- Job Interview Techniques
- Networking your Way to Success
- Career Development and Goal Setting
- Assessment Centres
The workshop or guest lecture can be conducted before or after a class, or during a class.
Request a guest lecture
If you would like to request a guest lecture or workshop for your students, please complete the Guest Lecture/Workshop Request Form (opens in a new window) on CareerHub and we will respond to you within a couple of working days.
You can log into CareerHub (opens in a new window) using your Staff Number and password.