India-Australia Dual Award Degree Collaboration
Western Sydney University has entered into a number of arrangements with Higher Education institutions in India to offer Dual Award degrees. This collaboration will provide students with broader access to facilities and resources in both Australia and India, and to share knowledge and expertise across a range of academic discipline areas.
This Dual Award program is open to students from the following institutions only:
- Kerala Agricultural University(opens in a new window)
- Haryana Agricultural University(opens in a new window)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore(opens in a new window)
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute(opens in a new window)
- University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad(opens in a new window)
- Sheri Kashmir University of Science and Technology, Srinagar(opens in a new window)
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University(opens in a new window)
Applications to this program are by invitation only. Your research supervisor must contact Western Sydney University to recommend you as a preferred applicant for this program.
If you have been identified as a preferred candidate and been invited to apply, please follow the steps described below.
How to apply
Step 1: Engage with an authorised international education agent.
It is a Western Sydney University requirement that all applicants from India apply via an authorised international education agent.(opens in a new window)
Step 2: Prepare the required documentation for your application.
You are required to provide the following documentation:
- A certified copy of your passport.
- Certified copies of all your tertiary graduation certificates and academic transcripts.
- Evidence of English language proficiency, such as a recognised English language test (IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, etc.) or a medium of instruction letter from your university administration.
- A research proposal, including details of your Western Sydney University academic supervisor.
All documents must be certified(opens in a new window) according to Western Sydney University requirements
Step 3: Complete the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) documentation.
Before you will be able to accept an offer and enrol and Western Sydney University, you will be required to complete the Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) documentation, as required by the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs.
Step 4: Submit an online application for admission via your international agent.
Your agent will complete your application on your behalf using our online application portal.(opens in a new window)
If we do not receive all the required documentation or it is not certified correctly, the processing of your application will be delayed. Please take your time to ensure that all the requirements have been completed correctly and all required documentation is included in your application.
If you have any enquiries, please contact email@example.com