- Information for survivors
- Supporter Community
- Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual and gendered violence
- Bystander power
- International students
- Language and accessibility options
- Sexual harassment
- First Responder Network
- Change the Course Recommendations Implementation Table WSU June 2021
- Sexual Offences Reporting Portal image
- We Are Here to Support You image
Respect. Now. Always.
Ending sexual assault and sexual harassment at university.
Western is committed to creating safer university communities.
- Use the Support button to see your options if you have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed.
- Use the Report button if you want to report sexual assault, sexual harassment or any other sexual offence.
Respect.Now.Always.(opens in a new window) is a national campaign to ensure our Universities are places of safety and respect. We are driven by the Australian Human Rights Commission's 2017 survey and recommendations into sexual assault ands sexual harassment at Australian universities, Change the Course (opens in a new window).
At Western, Respect.Now.Always. works to:
- raise awareness of quality support and reporting options
- address the drivers of sexual offences
- model and celebrate positive and respectful behaviours
- deliver relevant, engaging, evidence-informed training
- partner with like-minded organisations inside Western and in the community
Click here (opens in a new window) to see Western’s progress aligned to The Australian Human Rights Commission’s Change The Course recommendations (as of June 2021)
We partner with students, academics and professional staff across our University community. We also work with partner organisations across Greater Western Sydney.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Get in touch to start the conversation.
24/7 Crisis support
- Emergency Services (opens in a new window): 000
- Campus Safety & Security (opens in a new window) 1300 737 003
- NSW Rape Crisis (opens in a new window) 1800 424 017
- 1800 RESPECT (opens in a new window) 1800 737 732