- Information for survivors
- Supporter Community
- Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual and gendered violence
- Positive intervention
- International students
- Language and accessibility options
- Sexual harassment
- First Responder Network
Respect. Now. Always.
Ending sexual assault and sexual harassment at university.
- Use the Support button to see your options if you have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed.
- Use the Report button if you want to report sexual assault or sexual harassment.
Respect.Now.Always.(opens in a new window) is a national campaign to ensure our Universities are places of safety and respect. We are driven by recommendations based on the Australian Human Rights Commission's 2017 survey into sexual offences at Australian universities, Change the Course (opens in a new window).
At Western, Respect.Now.Always. works to:
- raise awareness of quality support and reporting options
- address the drivers of sexual offences
- model and celebrate positive and respectful behaviours
- deliver relevant and engaging evidence-informed training
- partner with like-minded organisations inside Western and in the community
We partner with students, academics and professional staff at all campuses and we work with partner organisations across Greater Western Sydney. Please contact us on email@example.com, follow our Instagram (opens in a new window) or join our mailing list (opens in a new window).