Staff Drop In
The objective of the staff drop-in pilot is to trial a flexible workspace that can better accommodate our evolving work patterns. The modern design of the space offers a range of work settings, enabling staff to work in a way that suits them best and ensuring accessibility and connectivity.
This drop-in space is open to all WSU staff and is located at various sites. To book a space, please log onto Resource Booker and look for the Hot Desk tile.
Located at 4 campus locations:
The pilot drop-in space offers a variety of workspace configurations that allows WSU staff to choose the right settings according to the nature of what they are doing.
- Workpoints with sit-to-stand functions so you can choose to sit or stand while working to breaking up hours of sitting.
- Breakout tables to collaborate with your colleague on projects or tasks.
- Acoustic phone booths to make private calls or conduct online meetings.
- Quiet room for focusing
- Causal seating for causal meetings or catching up with colleagues.
To book and use this space you will need:
- a current WSU staff access card
- Under General hot desks on Resource Booker
Staff Drop In Locations