How to: Check your program progress
To check your course progress, the Degree Works tool is available for students to perform a degree audit and what if analysis on their studies. Degree Works can assist you in the following ways:
- Enforces Program rules
- Allows anomalies to be identified and addressed earlier
- Reflects Program Requirements shown in the Handbook
- Considers all subjects taken or credited at Western Sydney University
- Helps with student accountability and registration efficiency
- Shows the impacts of changing programs using a 'What If' analysis
You can find information on how to complete a Degree Audit using the following instruction - What can I see in my Degree Audit?
For information on how to complete a What-If Analysis in Degree Works, you can refer to the following instructions - How to Complete a What-If Analysis in Degree Works.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact Student Services Hub by calling 1300 668 370 or by email.