Professional Staff Conference
Abstract Submission and Presentation Support
Support for Presenters
If you are presenting, please plan to speak for a maximum of 20 minutes and allow up to 10 minutes for questions. Session Chairs will assist you in keeping time. If you would like some support with your presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will be assigned to assist you.
Please ensure you email your final presentations to the Conference Organising Committee via email email@example.com, by close of business Monday 15 May.
Tips for your abstract
- Your abstract should be well structured in a manner that is clear, concise and easily conveys the meaning and objectives of your presentation.
- The abstract must be grammatically correct.
- The abstract should relate to the conference theme and your target audience.
- Writing an Abstract (PDF, 35.63 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Professional Development Policy