- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- IT Service Desk
- Email and Related Services
- Western WiFi Wireless Network
- IT Contracts
- Computer Laboratories
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- Service Improvements
- Staff Software Benefits
- Cyber Security
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
IT forms are being replaced with electronic forms submitted through MyIT,(opens in a new window) the University's IT portal. The forms remaining below will either be migrated to MyIT in the near future, or retired if no longer required. Please check if your request can be submitted through MyIT before using these forms.
All forms are provided solely for Western Sydney University business purposes.
- Electronic forms now available through MyIT: (opens in a new window)
- IT Access and email
- Public folder requests
- All software and hardware requests
- Disposal of non-leased IT assets
- International (global) roaming
- International dialling
Western WiFi, our wireless network, is the simplest and most appropriate method for connecting non-University devices to our networks. However, it is sometimes necessary for non-University or non-standard devices to be connected to the wired network.
In order to maintain network security, these devices cannot be connected to the wired network without ensuring they do not present a risk to the University. If you need to connect a non-University or non-standard device to the wired network, please complete the Connection of Private or Non-standard Devices to the Wired Network Form (PDF, 313.19 KB) (opens in a new window).
Once completed, please email the form to the IT Service Desk.
The ITFP Leased Asset Cost Centre Change Form (XLS, 2077 KB) (opens in a new window) is used to notify ITFP when a leased asset is transferred to a new cost centre.
Can't find what you need?
Please contact the IT Service Desk:
- Phone: 02 9852 5111 (ext 5111)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyIT Web Portal: MyIT.westernsydney.edu.au