Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
If you have completed a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care [CHC50113] with one of the below providers you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth - 5/Birth - 12) and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit.
- Approved providers* of this pathway are: ACBC, Bedford College, Benchmark College, Kirana Training, MEGT, Supreme Business College and TAFENSW.
Successful graduates of this undergraduate degree will receive guaranteed entry into the Master of Teaching (Birth - 5 years/Birth - 12 years) and 40 credit points.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth - 5/Birth - 12) 1708||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BA credit details|
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
- 10cp - 102045 Being a Child
- 10cp - 102046 The Developing Child
- 10cp - 101112 Diversity and Difference
- 10cp - 102047 Learning Environments
- 10cp - 102048 Contemporary Childhoods
- 10cp - 101623 Ethical Futures
- 20cp - unspecified electives