Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
If you have completed a Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care [CHC50113] with one of the below providers you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth - 5/Birth - 12), Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Science and be eligible for up to 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record.
- Approved providers* of this pathway are: ACBC, Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC), Bedford College, Benchmark College, Health Careers International (HCI), Supreme Business College, Learning Lab and TAFENSW.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|18L0038||Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth - 5/Birth - 12yrs) 1708||40 credit points|
(200 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BA (Pathway to Teaching Birth - 5/Birth - 12yrs)|
|21L0151||Bachelor of Business 2786||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|80cps - unspecified electives|
|22L0142||Bachelor of Science 3754 (any major except Environmental Health)||70cps guaranteed||70cps - unspecified electives|
|22L0143||Bachelor of Science 3754 (Environmental Health)||40cps guaranteed|
|40cps - unspecified electives|
Students can apply for up to an additional 30cps of credit via the Credit for Prior Learning process
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth - 5/Birth - 12yrs):
- 10cp - TEAC 1032 The Developing Child
- 10cp - TEAC 2015 Diversity and Difference
- 10cp - TEAC 2009 Contemporary Childhoods
- 10cp - TEAC 3009 Ethical Futures