- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Western Sydney U Day
Western Sydney U Day provides the opportunity for senior high school students to experience a day on a Western Sydney University campus. The event will allow high school students to speak with current University students and academic staff, experience the range of courses available at Western Sydney University through interactive workshops and presentations, learn about scholarships, The Academy, pathway programs and further opportunities to pursue their aspirations.
Western Sydney U Day will be held at Parramatta South campus on Tuesday, 30 May 2017.
Why attend Western Sydney U Day?
At Western Sydney U Day you will have the chance to:
- Experience life on a Western Sydney University campus.
- Learn how a Western Sydney University course can advance your career.
- Participate in campus and library tours.
- Get hands-on at our interactive workshops.
- Speak to current Western Sydney University students and academic staff for first-hand advice.
- Explore how Scholarships, The Academy and our various pathways programs can maximise your academic success.
Who is invited?
Western Sydney U Day is designed for senior high school students, particularly those in Year 11, to prepare for their course and career journey. Year 10 students selected by their Careers Advisor are also invited to attend.
Good to know!
- All students receive a free sausage sandwich for lunch (vegetarian and halal options available).
- Buses will be provided by the University for all registered high schools within Western Sydney.
- All students must wear their school uniform to the event.
Registrations for Western Sydney U Day are open. Please register your attendance using the links below. Registrations close Monday, 22 May 2017.