- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Postgraduate Courses
Therapeutic Studies and Counselling is an area that is growing steadily. At Western Sydney University, this area is approached in a variety of ways. Our students are given theoretical and practical guidance, to prepare them for their careers.
As well as offering counselling courses, the University prepares students who wish to use their creativity for therapeutic purposes. This includes the use of music, visual arts and other artistic mediums.
Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Course List:
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply directly to Western for all of these courses. International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
|Master of Art Therapy||Parramatta||2F / 4P|
|Master of Creative Music Therapy||Penrith||2F|
|Master of Psychotherapy and Counselling||Parramatta||2F / 4P|
|Graduate Diploma in Counselling||Parramatta||2P|
|Graduate Certificate in Counselling||Parramatta||1P|
Key: F = Full Time; P = Part Time