Postgraduate students

Study at Western. Go Further.

If you want to grow your professional skills, advance your career prospects or pursue your passion for learning, the opportunities are unlimited at Western Sydney University. Get ready. You’re about to take your ambition to the next level.

Domestic students

If you’re an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident of Australia, you can apply for postgraduate coursework studies either: Directly to Western (applying is free) or through the Universities Admission Centre (there’s an application fee).

If you’re applying for any of the following courses, applications must be made through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC):

Master of Clinical Psychology
Master of Professional Psychology
Graduate Diploma in Psychology

International students

If you are an international student, you need to apply through Western Sydney University International.

Start your unlimited journey today.

Course information

For a full list of courses, go to Western Sydney Postgraduate.

Postgraduate research programs

For information on how to apply for Postgraduate Research Programs, please visit the Graduate Research School.

Closing dates

Don’t miss out on your dream course. Here’s where you can find all the closing dates.

English proficiency requirements

If you have undertaken your studies in an overseas country, you may have to provide proof of proficiency in English.

Please refer to the UAC website for detailed information about Western's English language proficiency requirements.

Got questions?

Contact our Course Information Centre on, 1300 897 669, or Live Chat.