Diploma of Business
If you have a completed Diploma of Business BSB50215 from one of the below providers** you will receive guaranteed entry into the:
Bachelor of Business and be eligible for 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record.
Bachelor of Health Science and be eligible for 40 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record.
Bachelor of Tourism Management and be eligible for 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record.
Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|15L0161 [BSB50215]||Bachelor of Business 2786||80cps guaranteed||- 80cps: unspecified electives|
|15L0152 [BSB50215]||Bachelor of Health Science 4656||40cps guaranteed||- 40cps: unspecified electives|
|20L0086 [BSB50215]||Bachelor of Tourism Management 1664||80cps guaranteed||Pathway to BTrsmMgt credit details|
The Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Tourism Management allow you to choose from a number of majors. Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Director of Academic Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook.
- Approved providers** of this pathway are: Australian Technical and Management College (ATMC), Bedford College, Benchmark College, Learning Lab and TAFENSW.
** If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for Bachelor of Tourism Management:
- 10cp - 200912 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cp - 200911 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 10cp - 102170 People, Place and Social Difference
- 10cp - 200910 Financing Enterprises
- 40cp - unspecified electives
No results were found