Advanced Diploma of Music
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Music [CUA60515] with TAFENSW you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Music and you will have 100 credit points applied to your University record, this is over one year of full time study in credit. The interview/audition requirement of admission to this degree will also be waived for students entering via this pathway.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Music 1659||100 credit points|
(140 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BMus credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Music:
- 10cp - 102551 Music, Culture and Discourse
- 10cp - 102553 Music Performance 1
- 10cp - 102558 Music Production
- 10cp - 102547 Popular Music Histories
- 10cp - 102554 Music Performance 2
- 10cp - 102559 Sound Design
- 40cp - unspecified electives^
^ You can choose to be assessed for specified credit as a replacement for the 20cp of the 40cp of unspecified electives. Should you wish to pursue this option please contact your Head of Program, their contact information can be found in the course entry for this degree in the Handbook(opens in a new window) The alternative units you may be awarded are:
- 10cp - 102564 Music Theory Fundamentals
- 10cp - 102565 Songwriting and Music Theory