Advanced Diploma of Interpreting
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Interpreting [PSP61112 or PSP60916] with the Sydney Institute of Interpreting & Translation you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) and you will have 20-40 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to up to half a year of full time study in credit.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Credit for this pathway is applied through an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window)||Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) 1519||20-40 credit points|
(200-220 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BA (Interp&Trans) credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation):
- 10cp - 100193 Interpreting Skills
- 10cp - 100194 Introduction to Interpreting
- 20cp - LOTE^ units to be assessed on entry (This credit is not guaranteed)
^ Languages Other Than English