Advanced Diploma of Interpreting
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Interpreting [PSP61112 or PSP60916] with the Sydney Institute of Interpreting & Translation you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) and you will have 20-40 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to up to half a year of full time study in credit.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Credit for this pathway is applied through an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window)||Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) 1519||20-40 credit points|
(200-220 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BA (Interp&Trans) credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation):
- 10cp - 100193 Interpreting Skills
- 10cp - 100194 Introduction to Interpreting
- 20cp - LOTE^ units to be assessed on entry (This credit is not guaranteed)
^ Languages Other Than English