Harvey Norman Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Equity
Scholarship Group: B
- $7,500 per year for duration of degree*
*full-time, or part-time equivalent
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or eligible New Zealand Citizen**
** Eligible New Zealand Citizen includes students who meet the criteria for HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP. Further details available here: Changes to fees for New Zealand Citizens | Western Sydney University
- new or continuing student
- any undergraduate degree
- reside in or have undertaken their Higher School Certificate (HSC) in Western Sydney
- demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 80 or equivalent
- be applying for any undergraduate degree at the University OR be currently enrolled in a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree at and have maintained a minimum Grade Point Average of 5 (credit average)
- non-current school leaver applicants will be considered on the basis of work experience and educational qualifications
- demonstrate financial or other hardship as assessed by the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
Harvey Norman proudly supports the Western Sydney University scholarship program, helping students reach their full potential to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry, government and the community. For many, a higher education can redefine the future for their families and their community - allowing them to apply their personal experience to address the challenges facing Australia.
Application and Selection Process
Applications are to be submitted through the Universities Admissions Centre. Shortlisted applicants, as determined by the UAC Equity Ranking, may be required to make a written submission in support of their application.
Further information and how to apply can be found on our Equity Scholarship page.
Continuing Eligibility Criteria
- Recipients must remain enrolled at Western.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 5.