JD Lovich Scholarship
$7,500 per year for the duration of the degree
New or continuing students
Any undergraduate degree
- be Australian citizens, a permanent resident or a permanent resident in receipt of a humanitarian visa
- be commencing study or currently enrolled full-time in any year of an undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University
- have a minimum GPA of 5.0. New students will be assessed based on ATAR results or previous work experience
- demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
- demonstrate financial hardship
Preference may be given to students from Cabramatta High School.
J D Lovich
Australia's diversity is a strength. It creates a vibrant, innovative and inclusive culture. We believe that Western Sydney University will continue to make a major contribution to this culture. We want to help the University create opportunities for young people to build their skills and make a positive contribution to their communities. We particularly want to do our part in ensuring that young people with big dreams, a strong work ethic and great values are not prevented by their economic circumstances from benefiting from the opportunities that Western Sydney University provides.
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the receipt of the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit. Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, their ability to meet the criteria and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.