Diploma of Leisure and Health
If you have a completed Diploma of Leisure and Health [CHC53415] from Australis College or TAFENSW* you will receive guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Health Science and be eligible for 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|15L0139||Bachelor of Health Science 4656||80cps guaranteed|
|Pathway to BHlthSc credit details|
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Health Science:
- 10cps - 400244 Introduction to Leisure and Recreation Theory
- 10cps - 400246 Workplace Learning 1 (Therapeutic Recreation)
- 60cps - unspecified electives