Diploma of Leisure and Health
If you have a completed Diploma of Leisure and Health [CHC53415] from TAFENSW* you will receive guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Science and be eligible for up to 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|20L0099||Bachelor of Health Science 4656||60cps guaranteed|
|Pathway to BHlthSc credit details|
|21L0190||Bachelor of Business 2786||80cps guaranteed|
|80cps - unspecified electives|
|22L0220||Bachelor of Science 3754 (any major except Environmental Health)||70cps guaranteed||70cps - unspecified electives|
|22L0221||Bachelor of Science 3754 (Environmental Health)||40cps guaranteed|
|40cps - unspecified electives|
Students can apply for up to an additional
30cps of credit via the Credit for Prior Learning process
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Health Science:
- 10cps - REHA 1008 Introduction to Leisure and Recreation Theory
- 10cps - REHA 2015 Recreational Therapy Process and Planning
- 40cps - unspecified electives