Are you an International student?

Looks like you are viewing this page from Australia


Enrolling in My Student Records (MySR)


  • Open My Student Records (MySR)
  • Login with your student ID and password.
  • On the home page, select 'Register in Subjects'.
  • If you are a new student, select the program you are enrolling in.
  • Complete the relevant enrolment steps.

New student

Complete all four steps in the order they appear, starting with 'Confirm Personal details. As you complete each step, it is marked as 'Completed and the next step is unlocked and shown as 'Begin .

Confirm Personal details

Confirm or change your name, address and next-of-kin details

  • Your given name and surname must be the same as it appears on official
  • If you have another name for everyday usage, you can enter it as your Preferred name. (Do not enter a nickname here).
  • You must provide an emergency contact, next of kin information and a mobile phone number.

Surveys and requirements

Complete the questionnaires required by the University and Australian Government

If your program has special requirements such as the Working With Children Check, they will also be included here.
Includes brief questions about your background.
The University is required to provide this information to the Australian Government. If any of the pre-filled information is incorrect, you need to update it. If you need to change your citizenship details, visit a Student Services Hub location with your original citizenship papers (or certified copies).
Read this and select 'I Agree' to indicate that you understand your responsibilities as a student at Western Sydney University.

Fields of study and subjects

What will you be studying next session / year.

You can register in subjects for either the full year or just the upcoming session.

Need help with enrolment?

International Orientation

You can get face-to-face with your enrolment during International Orientation.

Compulsory for all international students.

Student Services Hub

Email*, call the Student Infoline 1300 668 370 or drop into any of our Student Services Hub offices.

*Use your student email account