- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
To keep us all safe, Student Central have moved to online support and services until further notice.
We are still here to help. Please contact us via phone on 1300 668 370, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or live chat by clicking the icon on the bottom right of the page.
For more information and updates on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit http://www.westernsydney.edu.au/coronavirus-information.html
What does this mean for Student Central services?
We have made some temporary changes to our processes for the safety of staff and the wider community:
- Student ID Cards: Please see the Student ID Card webpage for the lastest updates here.
- Staff ID Cards: Please see the Staff ID Card webpage for the lastest updates here.
- Forms: All forms must be mailed to our PO box or sent via email (with the supporting documentation certified, if applicable) to email@example.com
We can help with general advice and issues including:
From Monday 30th March, our Front Counter locations will be closed for the safety of our staff, students, and the wider community. All our services have moved to online. Please contact us via phone 1300 668 370 (Press 4 and press 2), email firstname.lastname@example.org or Livechat
If calling from an International location ring +61 2 9852 5656 and follow the prompts to be directed to the right person.
We operate Monday–Friday, 9am-5pm, and are closed on public holidays. Hours are extended during exam periods to match exam timetables.
We would love your feedback
Student Central value what you have to say about the service we deliver. To help us provide the best possible service to you, we want to hear about your experience. Complete the online Student Survey here (opens in a new window)