- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
Have a question? We're your first point of contact for information, advice, forms and referrals to other services.
- The College students: The College Student Centre on Bankstown and Penrith (Kingswood) campuses have now moved and are located in Student Central. The location of each Student Central is in the 'Contact details' section below
Avoid waiting in line!
QLess is a virtual queuing system that Student Central is rolling out across all Western Sydney University campuses in 2017. Instead of standing in line at Student Central, you can go online to reserve your place in the queue—we'll SMS you when it's your turn. So you can keep studying or relax, instead of waiting in a queue.
It's now available at Parramatta South, Kingswood, Campbelltown Bankstown, Nirimba and the new Parramatta City Campus.
This is part of our plan to make it easier for you to access our services and to deliver the highest possible standard of service.
If you don't have a phone you can add yourself to the queue via the Student Central website or use the kiosk at Student Central and wait nearby where there is a digital screen, which will display where you are in the queue.
How do I access Qless?
There are several ways to join a queue:
- Download the Western App and click on the Students icon or Services Icon
- Get the QLess app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device
- Scan the QR codes displayed on the posters around the campus
- Go to Student Central and use the kiosk
- Visit the Qless website for your campus, from any device:
We can help with general advice and issues including:
You can contact us by phone, just call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370 or if calling from an International location +61 2 9852 5656 and follow the prompts to be directed to the right person:
- Western Sydney University students – choose option one
- Western Sydney University staff – choose option two
- Western Sydney University, Tutorial Registration- choose option three
You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
|Parramatta City||Level 1|
|Penrith (Kingswood)||Building K, Room 1.16|
|Sydney Olympic Park||Level 4, 8 Australia Avenue Sydney Olympic Park|
Regular Opening hours
Student Central offices generally operate from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and are closed on public holidays.
Parramatta City Campus is open from 8.30am to 6.00pm
Sydney Olympic Park Campus is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm
During exam periods we extend our hours of operation to align with the hours of the exam timetable.
Saturday Opening hours
- 25 February, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 18 March, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 8 April, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 20 May, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 10 June, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 1 July, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 26 August, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 2 September, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 23 September, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 14 October, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 4 November, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 25 November, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 16 December, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South