- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates
- Fees and costs
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - Student Academic Committees
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- Online systems
- Exams and results
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
Have a question? We're your first point of contact for information, advice, forms and referrals to other services.
- Census Dates : Examinations Term 2. Monday, 18 September to Saturday, 23 September 2017
Avoid waiting in line!
QLess is a virtual queuing system that Student Central has now implemented across all Western Sydney University campuses in 2017. Instead of standing in line at Student Central, you can go online to reserve your place in the queue—we'll SMS you when it's your turn. So you can keep studying or relax, instead of waiting in a queue.
If you don't have a phone you can add yourself to the queue via the Student Central website or use the kiosk at Student Central and wait nearby where there is a digital screen, which will display where you are in the queue.
How do I access QLess?
There are several ways to join a queue:
- Download the Western App and click on the Students icon or Services Icon
- Get the QLess app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device
- Scan the QR codes displayed on the posters around the campus
- Go to Student Central and use the kiosk
- Visit the QLess website for your campus, from any device:
We can help with general advice and issues including:
You can contact us by phone, just call the Student Central Infoline on 1300 668 370 or if calling from an International location +61 2 9852 5656 and follow the prompts to be directed to the right person:
- Western Sydney University students – choose option one
- Western Sydney University staff – choose option two
- Western Sydney University, Tutorial Registration- choose option three
You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
|Parramatta City||Level 1|
|Penrith (Kingswood)||Building K, Room 1.16|
|Sydney Olympic Park||Level 4, 8 Australia Avenue Sydney Olympic Park|
Regular Opening hours
Student Central offices generally operate from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and are closed on public holidays.
Parramatta City Campus is open from 8.30am to 6.00pm
Sydney Olympic Park Campus is open from 8.00am to 4.00pm
During exam periods we extend our hours of operation to align with the hours of the exam timetable.
Saturday Opening hours
- 25 February, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 18 March, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 8 April, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 20 May, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 10 June, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 1 July, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 26 August, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 2 September, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 23 September, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta City
- 14 October, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 4 November, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 25 November, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
- 16 December, 10am - 2pm - Parramatta South
We would love your Feedback
Student Central value what you have to say about the service we deliver. To help us provide the best possible service to you, we want to hear about your experience. Complete the online Student Survey here (opens in a new window)
Did you know that HELP is on hand 24/7.
Have you used our new Knowledge Management System?
To find answers to commonly asked questions or to simply get some help navigating a range of services and support available at Western. Try it now (opens in a new window)