If you require a refund of your fees it is important that you notify Western Sydney International in writing as soon as possible. You must also provide a copy of your Confirmation of Enrolment, together with the mailing address to which you would like your refund to be sent.
The exact refund you will be entitled to depend on the reason why you need a refund, and how quickly you notify the university, in writing, that you require a refund.
Please read the Student Fees and Refund Agreement prior to accepting your offer at the University.
If you have received an English Language program offer with Western Sydney University's pathway program provider Western Sydney University The College, please also read the English Language Programs Cancellation and Refund Agreement.
- International Student Fees and Refund Agreement Policy
- Discontinuation or Break From Studies Form (from a Western Sydney University course)
- Fee Refund Request Form
- Commonwealth Ombudsman Overseas Students Fact Sheet: International Students - Fees and Refunds
- International Education: Ensuring Quality and Protecting Students
- University Fees and Costs
- Failed grade converted to withdrawn FAQ