Western Sydney U Day provides the opportunity for Year 10 and 11 high school students from selected schools to experience life at Western Sydney University.
The event will provide high school students “a day in the life of a Uni student” experience through engaging with current University students and academic staff while experiencing the range of programs and state-of-the-art facilities available at Western through interactive workshops and presentations. Students will learn about scholarships, our high potential current student program The Academy, pathways and early offer programs, HSC and study resources they can access, and a range of other opportunities to pursue their aspirations.
Register your interest here to attend Western Sydney U Day.
Why attend Western Sydney U Day?
At Western Sydney U Day you will have the chance to:
- Experience life at Western Sydney University.
- Learn how a Western program can advance their career.
- Participate in campus and library tours.
- Get hands-on in interactive workshops.
- Speak to current Western students and academic staff for first-hand advice.
- Explore how Scholarships, The Academy (high potential program) and our various pathways and early offer programs can maximise their academic success.
Who is invited?
Western Sydney U Day is designed for high school students in Year 10 and 11 to provide them with experience that prepares them for their post-school educational journey. Priority has been given to low socio-economic schools to be eligible to attend Western Sydney U Day.