You can search for courses, events, people, and anything else.
The Human Resources and Management group conducts innovative and impactful research that explores the leadership and management of people and processes. Western Sydney University makes a difference by furthering what is known about Human Resources and Management, and translating this knowledge into contemporary organisational contexts across government, private and not-for-profit sectors.
We are committed to applied research in Greater Western Sydney, national and international contexts, and our research partners range from small firms to multinationals and include all levels of government. This work is informed by our interest in equity, innovation, quality processes, governance, and the integration of advanced technology with business. We produce data-driven, interdisciplinary, and policy-oriented scholarship which is disseminated in public and professional domains and academic outlets. Business and community impacts include recommendations for policy, organisational planning, strategic enterprise growth, professional practice in leadership and management and capacity building forums. Our research is reflected in the design of industry accredited undergraduate and postgraduate programs, and supports increasingly diverse areas of doctoral scholarship.
- Dr Khalil Al Jerjawi, Lecturer
- Dr Jayne Bye, Associate Dean, Learning and Teaching
- Dr Nadine Campbell, Academic Course Advisor, Human Resource Management
- Marion Cornish, Lecturer
- Associate Professor Ann Dadich
- Dr Pheroza Daruwalla, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Qiuyan Fan, Lecturer
- Dr Youqing Fan, Senior Lecturer
- Jennifer Hall, Associate Lecturer
- Dr Hilal Hurriyet, Academic Course Advisor, Human Resources & Management
- Louise Ingersoll, DAP Human Resources & Management
- Dr Louise Kippist, Academic Course Advisor, Assurance of Learning
- Dr Thomas Klikauer, Senior Lecturer
- Professor George Lafferty
- Dr Henry Lau, Senior Lecturer
- Claire Lewin, Academic Course Advisor, Management Undergraduate
- Dr Michael Lyons, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Terri Mylett, Lecturer
- Associate Professor Dilupa Nakandala, Associate Dean, Graduate Studies
- Dr Ataus Samad, Lecturer
- Dr Premaratne Samaranayake, Senior Lecturer
- Professor Meg Smith, Deputy Dean, School of Business
- Ayda Succarie, Academic Course Advisor, First Year & At Risk
Western Sydney University has been ranked in the Top 450 Universities worldwide for Business and Management, in this year's QS World University Rankings by Subject.