- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
Prepare to arrive
- - Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
- International Student of the Year Awards
- International Virtual Fair
Western Sydney University Village Accommodation Scholarships 2021
What is being offered?
A discount of 50% on rental costs for 24 and 48 week accommodation packages in 2021. Eligible students will need to pay their discounted weekly rental fee directly to Western Sydney University Villages.
What campuses is this offer available for?
This offer is only available for Western Sydney University Village’s Bankstown, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury and Penrith locations.
What sort of room is available?
This offer is only available for single rooms (maximum occupancy of 1 person per room) in a 5 bedroom townhouse or apartment. Limited places are available at each location.
Apply now to avoid missing out.
Who is eligible?
New international students commencing a Bachelor or Masters program at Western Sydney University in Session 1 (March) or Session 2 (July) 2021.
Students must quote the special promo code International2021 as part of their Campus Living Village application to receive this 50% discounted rate. Successful recipients will be notified as part of the standard application process.
When should I apply for accommodation?
You can apply for your accommodation at any time, however places fill fast and this offer is limited. We recommend applying for accommodation as soon as you have accepted your offer.
What is included in my weekly fee?
- Internet services (electricity and water are not included)
- Access to all the Western Sydney University Living Villages onsite facilities
What additional costs are there?
- An application fee of $110AUD is payable at time of application
- A security deposit/bond is payable on acceptance of your offer. Bond is 4 weeks rent, refundable on departure if property is kept in good condition
- A resident Activity fee of $100AUD payable on acceptance of offer
- A surcharge applied for credit or debit card payments
- Electricity and water fees
To view further details about these charges visit Western Sydney University Living Villages, select your preferred location under rooms and pricing, choose your 5 bedroom townhouse or apartment and click on the “additional fees” tab.
02 8760 0012