You can search for courses, events, people, and anything else.
There is a significant shift for Australia towards a service based economy, and Western Marketing, International Business and Sport Management is rising to this challenge by integrating industry best practice with theoretical knowledge for the next generation of global leaders.. At Western Sydney University, our programs focus on practical experiences, promoting student interaction with industry, business driven research projects, internships and international study experiences.
During their degree, students have the opportunity to work alongside national sporting organisations, with commercial marketing teams, or interact with regional small and medium-sized enterprises to gain meaningful insights into the challenges facing today’s businesses. Our academics have been internationally accredited for the quality of their teaching and have built relationships with key stakeholders to partner in impactful research across a range of industries, including sport and hospitality venues, consumer goods, and health promotion organisations. The latter of which has been recognised as High Impact (Impact and Engagement assessment, 2018).
- Farid Ahmed, ACA, International Business & Marketing Postgraduate
- Professor Suzan Burton
- Dr Tendai Chikweche, Senior Lecturer
- Ned Doyle, Academic Course Advisor, Marketing Undergraduate
- Dr Sarah Duffy, Senior Lecturer
- Associate Professor Felicitas Evangelista
- Dr Francine Garlin, Director of Academic Program, Undergraduate Programs
- Dr Tim Hall, Deputy Provost, Vietnam Campus
- Dr Laurel Jackson, Director of Academic Program, Postgraduate Education
- Dr Aila Khan, Academic Course Advisor, Higher Degree Research
- Dr Michael Lwin, Lecturer
- Dr Michelle O'Shea, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Jess Richards, Academic Course Advisor, Online Undergraduate and Masters Qualifying Program
- Dr Neeru Sharma, Lecturer
- Dr Daniela Spanjaard, DAP Marketing, International Business and Sports Management
- Dr Nicole Stegemann, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Karina Wardle, Academic Course Advisor, Sport Management