Doctor Neeru Sharma
Hospitality, Marketing & Sport
Neeru Sharma teaches Omnichannel Marketing, and Enterprise, Innovation and Markets in the School of Business. Her research interests are customer relationships, services marketing, customer experience, international marketing, and omnichannel marketing. Neeru has a passion to research how businesses use emerging technologies in innovating their offerings to contribute to customer’s wellbeing. Her research has been published in leading journals like Journal of Services Marketing, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Journal of International Marketing, and Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing. Neeru is open for research collaboration, consulting projects and commercial research.
Below is Neeru's current research projects. If you are interested in any project, please email neeru at email@example.com
The dark side of service digitalization
Retail banking omnichannel strategy and consumer response
Omnichannel strategy in beauty and skincare retailing
Omnichannel strategy in tourism
This information has been contributed by Doctor Sharma.
- PhD University of Technology, Sydney
- MCom Master of Commerce in Marketing (Hons) University of Wollongong
- MBA Punjab University
- BSc Punjab University
- Australian Marketing Institute (2017 - 2021)
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Hospitality, Marketing & Sport
- School of Business Academic Integrity Committee
- Equity and Diversity Committee
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Sharma, N. (2021), '[In Press] How core, technical and social components of business relationship value drive customer satisfaction and loyalty in high tech B2B market', Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, .
- Sharma, N. (2020), 'An examination of customer relationship value in high vs low technology industries', Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, vol 24, no 1 , pp 1 - 24.
- Sharma, N. (2019), 'Trusting suppliers from different cultures : an empirical study of Indian customers', International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, vol 19, no 3 , pp 281 - 302.
- Sharma, N. (2017), 'An exploration of the moderators of business relationship value', Asian Journal of Marketing, vol 11, no 1 , pp 1 - 12.
- Sharma, N., Young, L. and Wilkinson, I. (2015), 'The nature and role of different types of commitment in inter-firm relationship cooperation', Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, vol 30, no 1 , pp 45 - 59.
- Sharma, N. (2010), 'Limking functions of customer-supplier relationships, business relationship value and business relationship quality', International Review of Business Research Papers, vol 6, Number 4, no Sptember , pp 337 - 346.
- Sharma, N., Young, L. and Wilkinson, I. (2006), 'The Commitment Mix: Dimensions of Commitment in International trading Relationships in India', Journal of International Marketing, vol 14, no 3 , pp 64 - 91.
- Sharma, N. and Ojha, S. (2004), 'Measuring service performance in Mobile Communications', The Service Industries Journal, vol 26, no 6 , pp 109 - 128.
- Sharma, N. (2003), 'The Role of pure and quasi-moderators in services: an empicial investigation of ongoing customer-service-provider relationships', Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, vol 10, no 4 , pp 253 - 262.
- Sharma, N. (2010), 'Drivers of value in international business partnerships: A conceptualisation based on business relationship stage', 13th International Business Research Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
- Sharma, N. (2010), 'Comparing Customer and Supplier Perspectives of Business relationship Value in International Trading Relationships', 13th International Business Research Conference, Melbourne, Australia.
- Sharma, N. (2009), 'Using Moderated Regression Analysis to Understand Customer-Supplier Relationships', International Business Research Conference, Sydney.
- Sharma, N. (2009), 'Exploring the Role of Business Relationship Value as a Mediator between Functions of Customer-supplier Relationships and Business Relationship Quality', International Business Research Conference, Sydney.
- Sharma, N. (2008), 'A need for a new model for internationalisation of high technology SMEs', SME-ENTREPRENEURSHIP GLOBAL CONFERENCE 2008, Melbourne, Australia.
- Sharma, N. (2008), 'Australia-India business partnerships for innovation : research issues for internationalisation of small information and communication technology firms', International Conference on Innovation for Competitive Advantage, Bangalore, India.
- Sharma, N. (2008), 'Modelling the moderating effect of consumer attractiveness and relationship commitment on supplier's perception of value realization', Australia and New Zealand Marketing Academy, Sydney.
- Sharma, N., Young, L. and Wilkinson, I. (2007), 'Linking Multi-Component Commitment to Relationship Value, Trust, Conflict and Cooperation', European Marketing Academy Annual Conference, Reykjavik, Iceland.
- Sharma, N. and Young, L. (2007), 'Trust in International Trading Relationships: Insights from Business-to-Business Relationships in India', The Third Meeting of the IMP Asia, Phuket, Thailand.
- Sharma, N. (2007), 'A Comparison of the Suppliers' and Customers' Perspectives of Functions of International Business Relationships', 7th International Business Research Conference, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sharma, N. (2007), 'Value creation in Australian-Indian Business Partnerships', Managing our intellectual and social capital: Proceedings of the 21st Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management ANZAM 2007 Conference, Sydney.
- Sharma, N. (2006), 'Toward an Improved Understanding of Buyers' Perspective of Business-to-Business Relationships: Results of an Empirical Study of Business Relationship Value', 2nd International Conference for the Australasian Business and Behavioural Sciences Association (ABBSA), University of Adelaide.
- Sharma, N. (2005), 'Conceptualisation and Measurement of Customer Perceived Relationship Value: Research issues for Business-to-Business Relationships', Proceedings of the 19th Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management Conference, Canberra.
- Sharma, N. (2005), 'A Re-examination of Drivers of Customer Perceived Relationship Value: Research Issues for Business-to-Business Relationships', Proceedings of the 34th European Marketing Academy Conference, Milan, Italy.
- Sharma, N. (2004), 'A Conceptual Framework for the Impact of Customer attractiveness and Relationship Commitment on relationship Value', ISBM 2004, Boston, USA.
- Sharma, N. (2004), 'Value and Productivity of Customer relationship Management: An Exploratory Study of Australian Financial Services Industry', 6th Australasian Services Research Workshop, Dunedin, NZ.
- Sharma, N. (2004), 'Linking Site Quality, Online Shopping Resistance and Trust in Webbased Marketing', AusWeb 2004, Gold Coast.
Doctor Sharma is available to be a principal supervisor for doctoral projects
|Thesis Title:||A Model of Networking by Privately Owned Businesses within Mainland China|
|Field of Research:||Business Management|
|Thesis Title:||The Influence of Corporate Sponsorship on the Sponsor's Employees|
|Field of Research:||Business And Management|
|Thesis Title:||The Relationship Between Internal Market Orientations, External Market Orientations, Employee Commitment and Job Satisfaction in Vietnam Joint-Stock Commerical Banks|
|Field of Research:||Business And Management; Other Management And Commerce; Marketing|
|Thesis Title:||The Influence of Ethnicity on Consumer Behaviour: A study of inter-generational and inter-group differences|
|Field of Research:||Family And Consumer Studies|