- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
- International Student of the Year Awards
- International Virtual Fair
Thank you for your enquiry.
Please allow up to two weeks for your application to be assessed.
Western Sydney University International is only able to assess complete applications that are submitted with all required attachments such as:
- Certified copies of transcripts
- Postgraduate applicants need to submit a Statement of Purpose
- Proof of proficiency in English via IELTS, TOEFL or other approved test score,
I applied to Western Sydney University via an Agent or Representative
Western Sydney UniversityIf you applied through an agent or representative, you need to contact their office to find out the status of your application. As authorised by you, International will correspond directly with your agent on the outcome of your application.
I applied to Western Sydney University directly
If you applied and submitted an application form direct to Western Sydney University more than two weeks and are still waiting a response, please forward your enquiry to:
Telephone: +612 9685 9280