- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
Accept your offer
Congratulations on your offer to study at Western Sydney University!
You are now one step closer to experiencing world-class education in one of Australia's best universities.
Just follow these three simple steps to accept your offer.
1. Read the information on your offer letter carefully
2. Accept, pay and submit
- Sign the Acceptance Form and send it back to the International Admissions team via the Online Student Application Portal (opens in a new window) (Studylink).
- Pay your fees via the Online Student Application Portal (opens in a new window). Payment instructions are explained in your Offer of Admission letter.
- If you have to submit any additional documents, you can upload them online. Remember, if you are waiting for the document to come through (example academic transcript), you can still accept your offer and pay your fees.
Can't locate the Acceptance Form?
We may require additional documentation before we can issue an Acceptance Form. Please read your Offer of Admission letter to see what documents are requested. It is very important that you submit the requested information as soon as possible, so we can secure a spot for your preferred course. Once we check all your documents, you will be issued with another offer that includes the Acceptance Form.
3. Apply for your Visa
Once your acceptance form and payment have been received, the University will issue you an Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
You are then able to and use the eCoE issued to you to process your student visa application at the Australian Embassy/Diplomatic Post stated on your eCoE. Further information is available at the Department of Home Affairs (DOHA) website (opens in a new window)
Note: A package offer enables you to lodge one student visa application to cover the entire duration of your study in Australia.
- Visit the 'Prepare to Arrive' webpage.
- Have your accommodation sorted before you arrive here in Sydney. This will help you to settle in quickly. Western Sydney University offers short-term and long-term on-campus accommodation with excellent facilities and 24 hour security at affordable prices.
- Activate your student account and enrol in your course.
- The University offers free airport pick-up service to your Western Sydney University campus accommodation (only) for all undergraduate, postgraduate and research students.
Are you starting your studies with Western Sydney University, The College? Please contact The College directly for your arrival services - this pickup only goes to the main campuses.
- Get ready for Orientation.
Welcome to Sydney, Australia.
International Offer Pack
Fee payment options
Visit the important dates page.
Any personal information that is provided to Western Sydney University may be made available to Commonwealth and State agencies and the Fund Manager of the ESOS Assurance Fund, pursuant to obligations under the ESOS Act 2000 and the National Code.
Furthermore, Western Sydney University is required, under S19 of the ESOS Act 2000, to tell the Department about certain changes to your enrolment and any breaches of student visa conditions relating to attendance or academic performance.