- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- - Entry requirements
- - Accept your offer
- - Fees and costs
- - Overseas Student Health Cover
- - Apply for academic credit
- - Obtain a student visa
- - International Student Scholarships
- - Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- - Apply
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
Pay your fees
New international students will receive information about fees payable in their Western Sydney University Offer of Admission letter. The available payment methods for new international students can be chosen from the options below.
You are able to select your payment option when you accept your offer via the Western Sydney International Student Online Student Application Portal.
To pay your fees:
- Log into the Online Student Application Portal
- Accept your offer to study at Western Sydney University
- Select your payment method. You will need to quote your Student ID number. This number is stated on your Offer of Admission letter.
Payments are made directly to the University via the Onestop payment system. The University accepts MasterCard or Visa only.
Western Union Telegraphic Transfer (Overseas)
You can transfer your payment to the University's bank account via Western Union.
Western Sydney University has partnered with Western Union to provide the University with a reliable online payment application (opens in a new window). Watch the video to see how easy it is to process your payment.
This telegraphic transfer service allows you to:
- Pay your tuition fees from your home country in your own currency or the currency of your choice
- Avoid delays with payment delivered directly to the University on the same day or within two working days, and for the full payment amount.
- Avoid expensive bank charges – you will not need to worry about double conversions or extra bank fees
- Make a payment that is guaranteed for 72 hours - so you will know the final cost of fees
- Receive dedicated support - Western Union will answer all your questions and provide payment receipts
For more information, please read Western Union Business Solutions User Guide (PDF, 2479.14 KB) and FAQs (PDF, 2582.88 KB ), or visit the Western Union website to make your online payment (opens in a new window).
Flywire International Payment (Telegraphic Transfer, credit card & more)
You can pay your fees to Western Sydney University using Flywire via the University's payment portal.
Flywire is a safe, convenient way to make international education payments to Western Sydney University. Flywire allows you to pay securely from banks worldwide offering competitive foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees.
Watch the video to see how you can make an international payment with Flywire.
Depending on your home country, payment options can include local bank transfer, credit card, e-payments, e-wallets, and more. You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive SMS or email notifications each step of the way.
Enquiries regarding these payment methods (but not the amounts billed) should be directed to the Western Sydney International Finance Office or call +61 2 9685 9288.
Continuing International Students
Payment options for international students currently studying at the University are outlined on the paying your fees page on the University website.