- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- Prepare to arrive
Study and life
- Study and life
- - Upcoming events
- - Adjusting to life in Australia
- - Support, services and facilities
- - Study at Western Sydney University Guide
- - Support Services
- - Academic performance and assessment
- - Download forms and brochures
- - Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS)
- - Academic information
- - Online Learning
- - Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
Online learning can be a beneficial form of study, increasing exposure to modern workplace practices, encouraging flexibility with time management and enabling continuity in your educational plans.
At Western Sydney University our academics and teaching staff have the expertise and resources to provide a quality online learning experience. Our University has extensive experience in online with many courses having offered online learning to our students for a number of years.
We understand that new students may be nervous to begin their studies online, so Western provides a wide range of support services to make sure all students are provided every opportunity for success. We have received overwhelmingly positive feedback from students, including international students and those who have not studied online before, about online classes, academic engagement and support.
If you have any questions regarding online learning at Western, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more.
Our academics provide engaging content in the online format for all online classes. Hear from some of them about the benefits of studying online in the video below:
Online study explained by Dr Whitney Bevan Lecturer in Construction Management in the video below:
Why start studying with us now?
- You can get started with your study plans now without delay. The sooner you embark on your journey; the sooner you will graduate so you can pursue your career plans.
- Modern digital learning platforms such as Zoom, Blackboard Collaborate and our own vUWS learning facility allow for easy communication with your teachers and lecturers.
- You are able to study in comfort of your own home – an environment that is very conducive to good learning outcomes.
- There are also significant cost savings by not needing to pay to travel to campus and other costs associated with being in Sydney.
- Importantly you are progressing your learning journey but at the same time you are staying safe and staying healthy.
Ready to Apply?
Now its time to accept your offer! Watch the How to accept your offer video below.