- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- - Entry requirements
- - Accept your offer
- - Fees and costs
- - Overseas Student Health Cover
- - Apply for academic credit
- - Obtain a student visa
- International Student Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
- - Western Sydney University Staff Scholarships
- - International Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
- - Western Sydney International Scholarships – Undergraduate
- - Western Sydney International Scholarships – Postgraduate
- - Sydney Graduate School of Management (SGSM) International Scholarship (India)
- - School of Social Sciences and Psychology Postgraduate International Scholarship
- - Postgraduate business scholarships
- - International 'Early Bird' Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor’s Langtang Valley Scholarship
- - Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- - Apply
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
Western Sydney International Scholarships – Postgraduate
Scholarships now closed.
Western Sydney International is offering scholarship awards to outstanding international students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs.
New international students intending to commence a postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney University in Spring Session (July intake) 2017.
Awards are granted on the basis of academic merit.
Any CRICOS registered postgraduate coursework degree.
Benefits and duration
$5,000 for one year only.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Selection will be based on your academic achievement in your most recent completed tertiary qualification recognised by Western Sydney University. You must also meet the academic requirements of the course you are applying to at Western Sydney University.
Applicants must also:
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 573 or subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in Spring Session (July intake) 2017.
- have received an offer of application for admission to Western Sydney University.
You are not eligible if:
- you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- you are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
- your scholarship application is incomplete.
- you are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
- you have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
- you have been awarded another scholarship by the University.
How to apply
Scholarships now closed.
opening date: Now closed
Application closing date: Now closed
Acceptance closing date: If you have been made an offer for this scholarship for study in Spring Session (July intake) 2017, you must accept your offer and meet all conditions of admission as stated on your offer letter by 26 May 2017 to be awarded the scholarship.
For further information or assistance please email email@example.com