- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- - Entry requirements
- - Accept your offer
- - Fees and costs
- - Overseas Student Health Cover
- - Apply for academic credit
- - Obtain a student visa
- International Student Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Postgraduate Scholarships
- - Western Sydney University Staff Scholarships
- - Western Sydney International Scholarships – Undergraduate
- - Western Sydney International Scholarships – Postgraduate
- - International 'Early Bird' Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor’s Langtang Valley Scholarship
- - Western Sydney University Scholarship - China
- - Western Sydney International Bursary
- - Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- - Apply
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
Vice-Chancellor's Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships
Application and selection process
New international students commencing in 2019 and 2020.
Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Doctor of Medicine).
Fifty percent of tuition fees per annum up to a maximum three year.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Three years only.
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa. (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in 2019 and 2020.
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University.
- have met all admission requirements and accepted admission offer by acceptance deadline.
- has met the academic requirement for scholarship as listed below.
- had achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies.
- not be granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
- are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing course of study.
- do not accept the scholarship by the closing date.
- are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
- have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
Direct applicants: open until 30 October 2018
Apply early to avoid disappointment.
It is advised students accept the scholarship as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
For further information or assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org