- Why choose Western Sydney University?
- Find a course
- - Entry requirements
- - Accept your offer
- - Fees and costs
- - Overseas Student Health Cover
- - Apply for academic credit
- - Obtain a student visa
- - International Student Scholarships
- - Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- - Apply
- Prepare to arrive
- Study and life
- Exchange and short overseas study
- International partnerships
- Contact International
- Course Enquiry
International Fee and Refund Agreement
If you require a refund of your fees it is important that you notify Western Sydney International in writing as soon as possible. You must also provide a copy of your Confirmation of Enrolment, together with the mailing address to which you would like your refund to be sent.
The exact refund you will be entitled to depend on the reason why you need a refund, and how quickly you notify the university, in writing, that you require a refund.
Please read the Western Sydney International Student Fees & Refund Agreement prior to accepting your offer at the University. The Agreement is located within the Western Sydney University Policy Document Development System (Policy DDS), an online database containing all University-wide rules, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Student Fees and Refund Policy (PDF, 143.01 KB) (opens in a new window)
Western Sydney University pathway program provider Western Sydney UniversityThe College has as separate fees and refund agreement (opens in a new window).
- Discontinuation or Break From Studies Form (from Western Sydney University course)
- Fee Refund Request Form (PDF, 196Kb) (opens in a new window)
- Commonwealth Ombudsman Overseas Students Fact Sheet: International Students - Fees and Refunds
- International Education: Ensuring Quality and Protecting Students
- University Fees and Costs