Soheil Jahandari

Candidature:

PhD Candidature

Thesis Title:

Development of Hydrophobic Admixtures for Concrete Protection

Research Project Supervisor/s:

Professor Zhong Tao (Principal)

Professor Zhu Pan (Co-supervisor)

Biography:

Soheil Jahandari is a PhD candidate in Civil Engineering at the Centre for Infrastructure Engineering, Western Sydney University, working on the "Development of Hydrophobic Admixtures for Concrete Protection". Soheil is also the Director/CEO of Chem Concrete Pty Ltd based in Sydney, Australia. He has also been working as the Director and Research Director of Abadgaran Negin Jonoobshargh Company (Grade 4 in construction) since May 2010. Soheil has in excess of 40 publications (including 6 books, 25 international journal, and 10 conference papers), which have been cited over 520 times by July 2021. Over 80% of his journal papers have been published in the journals with the SJR of Q1 and the rest 20% in journals with SJR of Q2. In 2021, he received the "Award for Excellence on HDR Publication" from Western Sydney University.

Further information about Soheil Jahandari can be found from the following links.

Linkedin:

http://linkedin.com/in/soheil-jahandari-director-ceo-of-chem-concrete-pty-ltd-australia-a68511154

Google Scholar:

https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=vIAWbp8AAAAJ&hl=en

Researchgate:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.researchgate.net/profile/Soheil_Jahandari2/amp

Publons:

https://publons.com/researcher/4168434/soheil-jahandari

Contact :

s.jahandari@westernsydney.edu.au

s.jahandari@chemconcrete.com