The Bankstown campus is situated in the suburb of Milperra in the Bankstown Local Government Area on the corner of Horsley Road and Bullecourt Avenue. The campus entrance is via Bullecourt Avenue.
The Bankstown campus is well serviced by public transport, walking and cycling links. Find out more about your travel options on the Getting to Uni webpage.
The following services are available on the Bankstown campus:
- ATM, Building 1
- Badanami Centre
- Campus Safety & Security (first aid)
- Child Care
- Student accommodation
- Short stay accommodation - Western Sydney University Village (opens in a new window)
- Student Central
- Taxi pick up point, Security Building 10
- The Co-op (opens in a new window) for your textbook needs
- Campus shuttle bus service
- On-site parking
Safety on campus
If you are concerned about your safety on a campus at anytime, please contact Campus Safety & Security on (02) 9772 6444 to request an escort between buildings, or to or from on-campus transport points and car parks.
The information on this page has been obtained from third parties. The University recommends contacting Transport NSW (opens in a new window) to plan your trip and obtain the latest service, timetable and fare information.