How to apply
TAKE THE FIRST BIG STEP TOWARDS UNLOCKING YOUR POTENTIAL.
Postgraduate Coursework Programs
If you're an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident, you will need to apply online through Sydney Graduate School of Management (powered by UAC) for postgraduate coursework in Business or for all other postgraduate coursework through the Universities Admission Centre (UAC). You can manage your existing application to a postgraduate Business course here or to any other discipline here.
If you are an international student, you need to apply through Western Sydney University International.
Before you apply, please make sure you follow the below checklist so that everything runs smoothly.
- Visit westernsydney.edu.au/postgraduate to view the postgraduate courses available.
- If you would like to ask our academic staff about course content and possible career paths, reserve a place at a Postgraduate Information Session. Additionally if you're an Australian or New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident:
- Identify the course/s you wish to apply for, in order of preference. We use a preference-based system for postgraduate offers. This means you will receive only one offer for the course listed highest in your preferences for which you are eligible.
- Refer to closing dates for postgraduate Business courses or UAC for other postgraduate courses to check the start date of your course/s as well as the corresponding application closing date.
- Check whether there are special admissions requirements for your course.
- Include correctly certified copies of all necessary documents.
- Include additional information and/or supplementary forms if necessary, such as a Statement of Service.
- Check your email for the outcome of your application.
Postgraduate Research Programs
For information on how to apply for Postgraduate Research Programs, please visit the Graduate Research School.