About the Staff Social Club
The Staff Social Club is managed by an Executive Committee, which was designed to have up to 2 representatives from each campus committee.
Since the inception of the Club some campus committees have struggled to have sufficient numbers to meet this obligation and over the past decade the members have in successive General meetings agreed that the executive consist of the President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
The Executive Committee meets face-to-face, as required and often electronically, to minimise delay in approving campus based initiatives and to oversee and organise 'collective' staff functions.
Elections are currently underway and will be announced at our next AGM (30/04/2019)
The CURRENT Executive Committee consists
- President: Kellie McNamara (Campbelltown)
- Vice President: Jule Forti (Westmead) & Kim Nemetz (Hawkesbury)
- Treasurer: Charles Noonan (retired - still acting in the role)
- Secretary: Sue Veen (Kingswood)
- Bankstown campus: Jenni Dewberry and Reannen Baker
- Campbelltown campus: Kellie McNamara, Victoria Kasunic, Charles Noonan,
Karen Martin and Marlene Henry
- Hawkesbury campus: Georgia Vasiliadis, Kim Nemetz and Gillian Brown
- Liverpool campus: Vicki Fox and Diana Curuenavuli
- Parramatta / Westmead campuses: Michelle Gillard and Jule Forti
- Penrith campuses: Sue Veen, Sonya O'Shanna, Shirley Gilbert, Abbey Grover and
- Liverpool: Julie Forti, Diana Curuenavuli and Vicki Fox
Annual General Meetings
Elections for the Executive and Campus Committees are conducted electronically each year and the outcomes announced at the Annual General Meeting (AGM).