Our HSC True Reward early offer program will give school leavers much needed peace of mind, providing students an early offer into most university degrees based on their Year 11* or Year 12 results.
HSC True Reward was first launched in 2017, providing students an early offer into Western based on HSC results, instead of a scaled ATAR, following analysis showing subject performance is a reliable indicator of student success.
The HSC True Reward program is open to both domestic and international NSW HSC students. For information about how to apply as an international student, please visit our International HSC Students page.
*Those that apply using their Year 11 results will need to successfully complete the HSC.
Search the Year 11 and 12 subject requirements to see if you're eligible for a HSC True Reward Early Offer
HSC True Reward is an ongoing early entry scheme. Application dates and subject requirements for admission into 2023 will be available shortly.
"I was aware of the program before I finished the HSC so it allowed me to focus on the subjects relevant to my area of interest."
— Alex Graffeo. Bachelor of Business (Property).
"HSC True Reward gave me an advantage by boosting my application as it included all my subject results as opposed to my ATAR rank."
— Angela Priftis. Bachelor of Nursing (Advanced)
Degrees Excluded from True Reward
The following degrees are excluded from the 2022 True Reward program due to additional selection criteria and capped placements.
- Bachelor of Architectural Design
- Bachelor of Health Science (Paramedicine)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse pathway)
- Bachelor of Arts (Pathway to Teaching Birth-5/Birth-12) Diploma pathway
- Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Associate Degree in Engineering
- University Foundation Studies (Health Science/ Nursing) - Accelerated
- University Foundation Studies (Health Science/ Nursing) - Standard
Rated 5 stars for teaching, employability, internationalisation, facilities, innovation, and inclusiveness*.
Explore our Campuses
Western is a student focussed university. We pride ourselves on supporting students to fulfil their dreams and understand the needs of students to be prepared for tomorrow’s workplace.
Western has campuses across Western Sydney, and one in the Sydney CBD. We’re a university of the people. And where the people are, so are we.
All our campuses are close to public transport and parking. They’re equipped with stand-out education and technology facilities. And you’re never far from green spaces, quiet study areas and of some of Sydney’s best food and coffee.