How to apply

Study at Western. Go Further.

Want to apply for a degree at Western? We know it can be confusing working out how to go about it. So, we’ve broken the steps down into bite-sized chunks.

Get excited. You’re about to take your first step towards an unlimited future.

Study Abroad and Exchange Students

Study abroad at Western

If you are an international student and want to complete a Study Abroad package, you need to apply directly to Western.

Exchange programs

Are you a student at Western interested in our Exchange program?

Transferring to Western

Already studying a degree somewhere else but want to transfer to Western?

You’ll need to apply as a Non Current School Leaver.

Got questions?

Contact our Course Information Centre on, 1300 897 669, or Live Chat.