- How to Apply
- Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- College Courses
- Pathways to Western Sydney University
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Life at Uni
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at Western Sydney University
- Contact Western Sydney University
Non Award and Cross Institutional
Non Award Study
A person who wishes to complete single units offered by the University without undertaking an award may apply for admission as a non-award student. Non-award admission allows applicants to undertake professional and personal development. Find out more information, including how to apply and fee details at Non-Award and Cross Institutional Study Applicants (PDF, 32.61 KB) (opens in a new window).
Cross institutional studies
Western Sydney University offers cross institutional study opportunities to both its own students and students from other institutions. For detailed information on cross institutional studies, including how to apply and the cost, please refer to the Cross-Institutional Studies page.
For more information, contact the Course Information Centre at email@example.com or call 1300 897 669.