- - Arts and Humanities Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Creative Industries Courses
- - Engineering and Built Environment Courses
- - Health Science Courses
- - Computing and Information Technology Courses
- - Law Courses
- - Nursing and Midwifery Courses
- - Medicine Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Research Studies Courses
- - Science Courses
- - Social Science Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - TESOL, Interpreting and Translation Courses
- - Therapeutic Studies and Counselling Courses
- Graduate Research Courses
- Why Postgraduate Study?
- Why Western Sydney University?
- Fee Information
- How to apply
- Postgraduate Information Sessions
Teaching and Education Postgraduate Courses
Western Sydney University is home to one of the largest education schools or faculties in Australia. The University has over 2,000 students enrolled in primary, secondary and early childhood teacher education programs, special education, social ecology, Indigenous education, and in research and professional postgraduate programs. Over 1,000 of our students graduate as qualified teachers each year.
The School of Education at the University was recently identified in the top 10 education faculties or schools in Australia (study by Melbourne University's 'Melbourne Institute'). In the same study, the School was ranked second in NSW on the basis of research performance and student satisfaction in program and teaching quality.
We have an established Education Chapter of the Western Sydney University Alumni, and we continue to build links with our past graduates.
Teaching and Education Course List:
Australian or New Zealand citizens and Australian permanent residents can apply directly to Western for all of these courses. International applicants should apply through Western Sydney International.
Key : F = Full time study, P = Part time study, A = Accelerated full time study
Part-time refers to study load, not to timetabling of evening classes.
Western Sydney University has been ranked in the Top 150 Universities for Education, in this year's QS World University Rankings by Subject.